Monday, November 3, 2008

More

Here are a few more small paintings that I've recently done. There nothing special but I really like them, especially the first one. That was made by taking globs of acrylic medium, slathering it on and then placing a sheet of plastic wrap over it and smushing it up to get the ridges. I then layered different paints and either washed some off or rubbed it with a paper towel.


These two were made by first painting the canvas a solid color(the first one purple and the second teal) and then taking a piece of thin plastic and then painting that(the first one being green and the second yellow and orange) Once that was somewhat dry I then placed the plastic on to the canvas so that both paints were touching each other. I then let it dry and pulled off the plastic.


does anyone else see a zombie face and hands in this one???





1 comments:

Alicia said...

illustrated journal memories!!!
these are great.
we must do this when we hang out again.

you really are talented.

 
blog design by suckmylolly.com