Thursday, February 12, 2009

Excuses and good music

I really hate how I'm always talking about how much I neglect this thing. But thats what I'm doing once again. I just have nothing to write about, seeing as my life is pretty boring and I haven't been doing anything even remotely exciting as of late. Well, I'm still taking pictures of myself with random objects (as I know you all love) but thats not really something that deserves a post to itself (or probably to be posted at all). 


Anyways, not too long ago my mom gave me a camera she had found on sale. It's a Seagull TRL and its pretty much the coolest looking thing ever. Also, this past week my grandpa let me borrow his Seagull 203-1 and it's also really nifty looking. I have the nice Finepix from the office this weekend, so I'll take picture of the cameras sometime soon. 

I have moved on from the Gregory & The Hawk obsession to the An Horse obsession. They are a seriously amazing band from Australia with some pretty lovely songs with fantastic lyrics. The music reminds me a lot of Tegan and Sarah (An horse actually opened for them on one of their tours) but a little bit more...manly? I can't think of a better word to describe it, but I guess thats somewhat accurate since the band is made up of a guy and a girl. You'll just have to listen for yourself...

The first video is a live recording of the song Little Little Little, which I absolutely adore (especially the part "But oh my god you're a hand full and oh my god these hands are so small") and the second video is of the song Camp out, which I also adore.  






Well, tomorrow is Valentines day...


Yeah. Thats all I have to say about that. 

Swivel chairs and doilies,

-S

0 comments:

 
blog design by suckmylolly.com