That's what I saw on the tag of my tea bag this morning. Oddly enough, the teawas pomegranate green tea which happens to be a lovely hot pink and my cup was bright red. The tea fairies were a little late since Valentines day was yesterday, but whatever. (and yes, of course the tea fairies are real.)
Well, I spent part of Valentines day out with my mom and the rest of it at home with chocolate pudding. I'm not really a fan of that holiday. I have nothing against chocolate, heart shaped things, the color pink or letting the people I love know that I love them. I just don't want my love (or chocolate) to be condensed to one day.
Blankets and high heeled shoes,
-S

1 comments:
aww i like that quote.
and I'm going to have to get myself some of that pomegrante tea...I'm a fan :]
Post a Comment