Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Once Again...



Wow. So I kind of forgot about this for a while.

Well, I didn't really forget. I've just actually had things to do the past week or two. Shocking, I know. This past week has also felt like it went by in two seconds. It's crazy feeling. I spent a lot of time last week making more of the soldered glass charm/pendant/pin things. I tried to take pictures of all of them, but only managed to get the small charms. Here are some of the interesting ones..
















I've got more then I have to solder, but when I went to do it tonight I just ended up frustrated. The metal and whatnot didn't want to cooperate with me I guess. I knew that it wasn't going to work when I started, but I went at it anyways. I've been feeling a little off in that sense lately. I can almost always tell if something is going to fail or not before I actually do it. Like right now, just thinking about making more charms bothers me. Actually, the thought of doing any art is creating that effect. It almost feels like my creativity has a cold or something. Like its caught a bug and is under the weather. As silly as it sounds, I can't think of a better way to describe it. Hopefully it will clear up soon. 

Also, this past week was my friend Lindsey's birthday. Now, last year I made  her a cake shaped and decorated like a rainbow and covered in gummy bears. Yeahh. So this year I decided to do something even better. A Gnome cake. Expect a post with pictures of the cake tomorrow perhaps. For her birthday she, Trevor and I went out for dinner and hung out at my house for a while. As usual, we took some lovely photobooth pictures with my computer. While we were doing that, Trevor and Lindsey both commented on how half the pictures I've taken with it are me holding random objects. Sadly, that is true. Here are some of the better ones...






Yeahhh. Whatever...

Sailboats and tissues,

-S
 



2 comments:

Alicia said...

I'm using your charms and the purse and wallet that you made for my friend for my 3D project. :]
they're pretty sweet.
I'm drawing things out right now.

But i have a few questions for you so I'll probably call you tonight.
ALSO...
how much are your charms?
I love the music one and the orange & one. and there were a few more that I loved.
but just let me knowwww.

and i hope that cold goes away soon. especially before i visit :]

i love youuu.

LSDiesel said...

CharmZ. I still think that would be sweet but it would also make it sound like it was a black person making the jewelry. Then they see the size and think to themselves 'Now this couldn't have been made by a black person because it's small and not shiny'.
Said Trevor, very racistly.

I also love pictures of you holding random things and the quantity of them.

 
blog design by suckmylolly.com