I didn't post last night. I feel bad. Not really, but whatever. I was really tired and then ended up not being able to sleep and getting very little and being out all day. I was really tired this afternoon around 3, but now I'm pretty awake again. Oh joy. Let's hope this whole sleeping thing starts working out like it should in the near future.
Today I managed to do a bit of soldering (Ooo, something that's actually art related!) and they turned out decent. I'm only really happy with one of them, and even then it's not as neat as I'd like it to be. I know that it's hand made so its not going to be perfect and the unevenness adds to the charm(Get it? it's a charm. and it has charm. That was unintentional too. You better be laughing.) but it feels like it could be a lot better then what it is. The first two pictures are of the one that I like and the rest are of the other two that I made and did sort of a crappy job with. The colors are way off but I don't feel like getting out the real camera right now.



My mom went to target today and picked me up some hats because they were on sale for less then three dollars and I had been looking for something to keep my head warm in this weather. I don't normally do the whole hat thing. I always feel strange wearing one and I constantly worry that it's going to fall off. She picked up two, one white and one black/gray. I'm not sure sure about my feelings on the black/gray one, but I love the white one. It's so soft and warm and I happen to think it looks decent. See?
Please ignore the overly enthusiastic, sleep deprived Sydney face. And the weird hands that some how made it into the picture. I'm making a list of things to pick up at Hobby Lobby tomorrow and will hopefully have more soldering adventures later in the week. Let's hope I don't burn any flesh in the process. That goes for my own, as well as any one's standing with in reach.
Scissors and blank CD's,
-S


1 comments:
Your charms are charming, and I love the hat. Also, posting late at night is never a good idea. Makes me tired just reading them ;)
Post a Comment