Friday, January 16, 2009

There's something about a name...

Something about letters and syllables
Something about consonants, vowels, vibrations sounds
There's something...

Watch the video:



Ahh, I simply adore that song. And pretty much all of the other ones from Songs From A Hat. If you haven't heard of it, its a pretty cool idea done by a pretty cool girl with some pretty cool music. Her name is Abby Simons and what her plan was each week for a year pick a song title submitted by youtube viewers, write a song about it and have it posted before midnight the follwing sunday. Now, she hasn't been doing this for a full year yet and she hasn't posted anything new in quite some time so I'm not sure if maybe she's abandoning the project but what she does have up is lovely. I also really enjoy the songs My Scientist And I'm a Lunatic But I'm Happy.

Well, it's Friday night and I'm once again just sitting at home, alone. I just finished watching Rocky Horror Picture Show and painting my nails a lovely shade of dark dark red. It's fantastic. Not really, actually and now my head sort of hurts. Anyways, usually you get a picture thats random and only slightly related but I'm not coming up with anything good at the moment so yeah. Here is this. That sure is a...um...great face...and I totally fail at looking scared.


So I've discovered that it takes me a lot of time to finish these. I started this around 5:30 and its almost 11 now. Oh joy. I'll be scanning in the latest roll from my fisheye sometime tonight or tomorrow and some of them turned out lame, but I did get a couple of what I think are really good ones. I'll put those up soon.


Life boats and lamp shades,

-S

0 comments:

 
blog design by suckmylolly.com